Proven Ways to Keep Your Mind Young
You can have a brilliant mind--no matter what your age. All your brain needs is a little exercise. Most people use less than 5 percent of their overall brain potential. Now discover how you can tap into the other 95 percent! Boost Your Brainpower is full of time-proven techniques and exercises for building a more intelligent mind and avoiding cognitive decline due to aging.
Written by acclaimed psychiatrist and bestselling author Frank Minirth, Boost Your Brainpower shows you how to
increase your IQ
communicate more effectively
improve test scores
excel in the business world
memorize more information
prevent cognitive decline
The insights found in this book will help you build and maintain your brainpower so you can feel better, think better, and live better than ever before.
Pub. Date: August 2010
View more by Frank Minirth
Make your marriage the safest place on earth.
Of all the best-selling books and award-winning videos Dr. Gary Smalley has produced for couples, I Promise is his most important and most revolutionary work ever. A decade of focused research has brought him to this startling new conclusion: Great marriages are built on a foundation of trust, not behavioral skills.
So not only is a harmonious, long-lasting relationship within every couple's grasp, but emotional security is the cornerstone for the relationship you've always wanted. That means you don't have to be a relationship guru to connect deeply with your spouse after all! You simply need to feel secure in your marriage – and to help your spouse do the same. Then the best relationship possible will happen naturally.
Creating security is easier than you think. It takes only five simple promises to each other. Promises you can most certainly make – promises this book will equip you to keep.
Writing in his trademark style, Dr. Smalley delivers a lifetime of information, true experiences, encouragement, and wisdom for anyone who wants their marriage to be not just safe, but the safest place on earth.
How to Achieve Financial Harmony
Mary Hunt's successful Debt-Proof Your Marriage is now available in paperback. In this highly practical book, Hunt helps couples learn the principles of acceptance, freedom, safety, and honesty in money matters. Debt-Proof Your Marriage covers everything couples need for managing their money harmoniously, including how to o reconcile different money behaviors and beliefs o let go of financial fears o understand the basics of practical money management o share financial work between two people o manage roller coaster income o successfully live debt-free Hunt's essential guide will help couples protect both their marriage and their money. With the interactive workbook, it's also ideal for small group study or pre-marital counseling.
Pub. Date: September 2004